Please be kind enough to share this with your classmates. Forward!
Credit given to Anna Hoo.
Important points for presentation's slide :
- Based on the chosen product, must list out it's function, concept and target audience,
don't forget to give a name for your product as well.
- Explain how the function and concept are inspired from your studied object.
- Show some research relevant to your chosen ideal.
(For example, my product is cupboard. I will show 3 cupboards that are present in the market and similar to my product.
In the meantime, I have to present that my product is actually better than the 3 cupboards.
Sounds like comparing and promoting)
- Sketches, can be scanned sketches or illustrated images. Show in at least 3 different views. (top, bottom, side etc)
- Must be colour sketches. This colour will apply to your real product. So, don't simply colour =P
- Whole presentation not more than 5 minutes. The lecturer will stop you if more than 5 minutes.
WISH YOU GUYS ALL THE BEST !